Aion producer Brian Knox posted news on the official site regarding the upcoming open beta and the changes it brings.
I already posted a few patch 1.5 related articles but it can’t hurt to repeat the info once again.
- New Areas: Theobomos (Elysea) and Brusthonin (Asmodae)
- New Instances!
- Over 40 new default faces have been added to character creation.
- Increased PvPvE rewards
- UI changes (click-to-move has been disabled by default)
- New items!
- New skills + increased balance
- Tons of new quests.
- Advanced Stigma Stone System
- Chat Channel:
- Looking For Group
One of the most anticipated changes is the ability to rotate the camera by using the left mouse button. Suffice to say there’s a lot of exciting new content to explore and plenty of features to convince you to download the open beta client and enjoy Aion.
A more detailed list of changes in patch 1.5 can be found here.
Hungry for more info? Learn more about Aion with these professionally written guides. Kinah making, fast leveling, crafting guides and class-specific strategy guides included, and much more!
Take your character to the next level now and save 73%! More...